Seaports in Pakistan are: Qasim Freight Terminal, West Wharf Port, East Wharf Port at Karachi and Inland Ports at Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Sialkot and Faisalabad.
- Demurrage / Detention / Bond fees (if applicable).
- Port (THC) Fees and Delivery Order Fees (if applicable).
- Fumigation / Steam cleaning and associated transport costs (if required).
- Vehicle registration,
- Compliance fees and costs.
- High rise or difficult accesses.
- Heavy / Awkward Items i.e. Pianos, Safes, Spa Pools etc.
- Customs and / or Quarantine inspection (if required)
- Uplift consignment from wharf / airport.
- Delivery to residence / store up to level one
- Returning container to ports where applicable